Click here to read Kimele’s new post for Psychonomics: “Call your first witness (and again and again…): Multiple trial viewings have no effect on eyewitness outcomes”!
Psychonomic Society’s 58th Annual Meeting: Vancouver, CA
Nov 9th – 12th, 2017
Chances are you probably don’t remember exactly what you ate, but you can make an educated guess based on your usual breakfast selections. In fact, often times our prior expectations and knowledge about the environment are used to help us perform a variety of tasks.
- Congratulations Talia Robbins on her NIDCR ” Building Bridges” APS Convention travel award for her poster!
- Congratulations Kimele Persaud on being appointed an Associate Digital Content Editor of the Psychonomic Society. click here to see Kimele’s Psychonomic webpage.
- Congratulations Chrystal on being accepted into the Leadership Alliance Summer Program at Harvard.
- Prime Lab is featured in the Rutgers 250th celebration film! click here to see the clip at the 8:50 mark.
- Congratulations to Pernille Hemmer on winning the prestigious NSF CAREER grant!